ARTICLE 1. Purpose
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate right, obligations and responsibilities between the company and its members, as well as other necessary matters in relation to the use of the HOMSSEN service provided by PHILIA TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd.(the “Company”)
ARTICLE 2. Definition
Definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1) “Service” means the HOMSSEN services available to “member”, including Devices(Digital Door Lock).
2) “Member” refers to a customer who accesses the “service” of the company and uses the “service” provided by the “Company” in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3) “Phone Number” means the phone number that “member” installs and uses HOMSSEN application for identification of “member” and use of “service”.
ARTICLE 3. Use and Termination of Service
1) In order to use the service, a person who wants to become a “member” (“subscription applicant”) agrees to the terms and conditions when running the service application for the first time, and then completes the process of authentication the person.
2) “Member” can stop using the service at any time by “deleting account” or deleting the application.
ARTICLE 4. Obligation for management of “Phone Number” of “Member”)
1) “Member” is responsible for the management of “Phone Number” of “Member”, and it should not be used by a third party.
2) The “Company” restricts the use of the “Phone Number” if there is a concern that the “Phone Number” of the “Member” may leak personal information, go against anti-social or morals, or be mistaken for the operator of the “Company” and the “Company” You can.
3) If the “Member” recognizes that the “Phone Number” has been stolen or used by a third party, it must immediately notify the “Company” and follow the instructions of the “Company”.
4) In the case of paragraph 3, the “Company” is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by the “Member” not notifying the “Company” or not following the instructions of the “Company” even if notified.
ARTICLE 5. Obligations of “Company”
1) The “Company” must maintain the service providing facilities in an operable state at all times, and provide the service stably, unless there is a special reason.
ARTICLE 6. Obligations of “Member”
1) “Member” shall not engage in the following act.
- Registration of false information when applying or changing
- Theft of other people’s information
- Change of information posted by “Company”
- Collecting other members’ personal information and account information
- Act of granting access to a third party other than the person
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the “Company” and other third parties.
- “Member” must comply with the relevant laws, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the user guide and the notices related to the “Service”, and the notices of the “Company”, and must not engage in any other acts that interfere with the business of the “Company”. no.
ATRICLE 7. Provision of “Service”, etc.
1) The company provides HOMSSEN service to its member.
2) In principle, “Service” is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3) The message alarm of “Service” may be delayed or lost due to smartphone network instability (communication network, Internet network, Bluetooth) or the circumstances of the telecommunication company. As a result, the “Company” is not responsible for any damage suffered by the “Member”.
4) If the “company” cannot provide the “Service” due to a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto, the responsibility for the provision of the “Service” is exempted.
ATRICLE 8. Change of “Service”
1) The “Company” shall respond to the needs of policy or operation in cases where there are other significant reason, such as difficulty in providing smooth service due to reduced use, deterioration of profitability, the need to switch to next-generation services due to technological progress, and changes in company policies related to service provision. We may change or discontinue all or part of the “Service”.
2) If it is impossible to provide the “Service”, the “Company” may suspend the provision of the service, and the “Company” or “Member” may terminate the use contract.
3) “Company” is not responsible for the use of services provided free of charge, unless there are special provision in the relevant laws.
ARTICLE 9. Return of Rights
1) The copyright and intellectual property rights for the “Service” belong to the “Company”.
2) Copyrights and other intellectual property rights regarding all trademarks, service marks, logos, etc. related to the services provided by the “Company”, such as the design of the service provided by the “Company”, text, scripts, and graphics created by the “Company” The “Company” owns or the “Company” owns or has the right to use under the Act.
ARTICLE 10. Restriction on Use, etc.
1) “Company” may restrict the use of “Service” in stages by warning, temporary suspension, permanent suspension, etc.
2) Within the scope of use restrictions in this article, the conditions and details of restrictions are determined by the usage restriction policy of the “Company”
3) “Member” may file an objection to the restrictions on use under this Article in accordance with the procedures set by the “Company”. At this time, if the “Company” recognizes that the objection is justified, the “Company” immediately resumes the use of the “Service”.
ARTICLE 11. Limitation of Liability
1) If the “Company” cannot provide the “Service” due to a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto, the responsibility for the provision of the “Service” is exempted.
2) The “Company” is not responsible for any obstacles to the use of the “Service” due to reasons attributable to the “Member”.
3) The “Company” is not responsible for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted by “Member” in relation to the “Service”.
4) “Company” is not responsible for the use of services provided free of charge, unless there are special provisions in the relevant laws.
5) The “Company” and its executives and employees and their agents are not responsible for damages resulting from the following.
- Damages caused by false or inaccurate status information of “Service”
- In the event that there is no serious negligence of the “Company”, regardless of the nature and circumstances of the “Service”, personal damage that occurs in the process of using the “Service”
- If there is no serious negligence of the “Company”, any illegal access to the server or any illegal use of the server by a third party
- If there is no serious negligence of the “Company”, transmission to or from the server Damages arising from any unlawful interference of interruption by a third party
ARTICLE 12. Overseas Use
“Company” provides and manages “Services” based on servers installed in Korea. Therefore, the “Company” does not guarantee the quality or usability of the “Service” if the “Member” intends to use the “Service” outside the territory of Korea, Therefore, when a “Member” intends to use the “Service” in a region other than the territory of the Republic of Korea, he or she must decide whether to use it according to his or her own judgment and responsibility to “members”.
ARTICLE 13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1) Lawsuits filed between the “Company” and “Members” shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.
2) For litigation related to disputes between the “Company” and “Members”, the court under the Civil Procedure Act shall be the competent court.